Without bleach, without abrasive agents. The whitening toothpaste «Black is White» removes discoloration the gentle way: activated carbon simply adsorbs discoloration particles. Plus: «Black is White» even boosts oral health. Enzymes thus support the salivary functions; hydroxyapatite remineralises the enamel and closes dentine channels. All this without SLS and without triclosan.
The «Black is White» toothbrush is, thanks to its 5100 CUREN® filaments and the reinforced white middle lane, effective against plaque and still gentle to your gums.
• Activated carbon: adsorption of discoloration particles
• Hydroxyapatite (nano): caries prevention, repair of micro-lesions, pearlescent and tooth sensitivity protection
• Sodium monofluorophosphate: caries prevention
• Enzymatic system: supports saliva and its functions; caries prevention
• Physical blue filter: makes teeth appear whiter
• Contains no questionable substances such as SLS, triclosan or plastic particles: very low irritation potential
• Made in Switzerland
• Non-abrasive: 76 (RDA)
Helps reduce cavities
Sodium monofluorophosphate (0.723%)
Potassium thiocyanate (0.02%)
Aqua, sorbitol, glycerin, hydrated silica, charcoal powder, aroma, argilla, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium monofluorophosphate, tocopherol, mica, xanthan gum, hydroxyapatite (nano), titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, potassium acesulfame, sodium benzoate, potassium chloride, potassium sorbate, menthyl lactate, methyl diisopropyl propionamide, ethyl menthane carboxamide, zea mays starch, stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, citrus limon peel oil, citric acid, lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase, amyloglucosidase, tin oxide, sodium bisulfite, hydrogenated lecithin, limonen, CI75810, CI77289.
Refreshing mint flavor
Adults and children 2 years & older
Three times a day
1. Brush with a film of toothpaste. Expectorate.
2. Do not eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes.
• Activated charcoal is used in medicine to adsorb tannins, chromogens, and pigments. Applying the concept to teeth may work for stain removal.
• Activated charcoal is made by burning carbon-rich materials, such as wood, at very high temperatures. The resulting product is a black, odorless powder. The charcoal is then activated through a special oxidation process that creates porosities on the charcoal particles to increase surface area and available binding sites.
• For tooth surface stain removal, carbon adsorbs a wide range of impurities and contaminants, including pigments. As a result, it will adsorb tannins and phenols.
• The charcoal should be allowed to sit for a few minutes. (longer the contact time = better the results)
• Even if ingested, the activated charcoal will be expelled along with tannins from the body. Increased use of activated charcoal over an extended period can lead to greater whitening effects.