Register to our
Today, feeling sick isn’t an option. Today, we have heightened sensitivity to virus infection and control. This new reality is the new norm. This novel product is deliberately designed to relieve and protect against the effects of viruses. Studies conducted by independent laboratories using a recognized medical methodology have demonstrated that Cold & Flu Guard™ kills 99.94% of the tested enveloped viruses in 5 minutes.1 The efficacy of Cold & Flu Guard™ is created by the synergy between its two main ingredients:
Hyaluronic Acid (High Molecular Weight Level)
- Creates a physical barrier that coats the mucosa to encapsulate and isolate the virus from entering the oral and nasopharyngeal cavities2,3,4
- Delivers Flavobac™ to the main sites of exposure to the virus and its reproduction2,4
Flavobac™ (Patented, plant-based, specific complex of bioflavonoids, a citrus extract)
- Destroys the virus envelope, deactivating and killing the virus, neutralizing their ability to infect cells.
- Flavobac™ has already being shown to kill the Human Coronavirus*, Influenza virus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Rhinovirus, including the most difficult strains of cold and flu H5N1 (bird flu), H1N1 (swine flu), and SARS-CoV2,3,4
BENEFITS OF COLD & FLU GUARD
- Designed as an oral and nasalspray to target most common routes of infection
- Efficient - Each bottle lasts 22 working days (about a month)
- Flavobac™ acts within 1 minute of administration, and kills pathogens within 5 minutes
- Reapplication at 3 hours
- Non-GMO vegetable glycerin, foodgrade ingredients, Gluten free, Paleo ingredients
- Third party lab tested
- Safe for kids over age 5
- Flavobac™ and hyaluronic acid are 100% natural ingredients
- Convenient spray bottle: easy to use and to carry
- Great citrus taste
- Natural solution to protect your health
- Naturally rich in antioxidants,tested for quality & potency
- No refined sugars
- Sustainably sourced
BENEFITS OF FLAVOBAC™
- Proven effective against most difficult strains of cold and flu (ie:bird flu/H5N1, swine flu/H1N1,H3N2, SARS-CoV, Norovirus ,Rhinovirus, and more)
- Kills viruses in less than 5 minutes
- Coats the back of the nose and throat where the viruses take hold and start to develop
- Traps and neutralizes cold and flu viruses
- Higher anti-viral activity than antiseptics
IDEAL FOR ANY SITUATIONS WHERE THE RISKS ARE HIGH FOR YOU & YOUR PATIENTS, BUT MORE SPECIFICALLY:
- 65 years and older
- Before and after any exposure to sources of colds and viruses
- Contact with potentially infected patients
- Healthcare workers
- Medically compromised and vulnerable patients
- Patients living in nursing homes
- Pregnant women (Confirm with your physician before starting to use Cold & Flu Guard™)
Water, glycerine, xylitol, polysorbate 20, ethanol, bioflavonoids, mint flavor, disodium phosphate, anhydrous, stevia, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium hyaluronate.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use before or after exposure to high risks situations
Use before or after exposure to high risk environments
Apply 1 to 3 sprays per nostril and repeat in the mouth (avoiding direct deep inhalation). Repeat 2 to 3 times per day. Continue to use 2 days after symptoms subside. You may notice a slight stinging sensation at first when using the spray in the nasal cavity; this subsides after a few seconds. This product may also cause a short-term runny nose.
Do not use Cold & Flu Guard™ if you are hypersensitive/allergic to any of its ingredients. Do not use Cold & Flu Guard™ without the approval of your physician if you are pregnant or under 5 years of age. Contact your doctor if you have a high fever or if your symptoms are worse than those of a common cold to determine a comprehensive diagnosis.
- Microbiological Solutions Limited (MSL), UK, using the EN-14476 methodology, Data on file, July 2020.
- Fallacara, A. et al. (2018). Hyaluronic acid in the third millennium. Polymers, Issue 10, pages 1-36.
- Hooper, S.J. et al. (2011). Antimicrobial activity of Citrox bioflavonoid preparations against oral microorganisms. British Dental Journal, Volume 210, page E22.
- Mero, A. & Campisi, M. (2014). Hyaluronic acid bioconjugates for the delivery of bioactive molecules. Polymers, Volume 6, pages 346-369.
- Survey, Data on file, 2020
* Cold & Flu Guard™ is presently being tested against SARS-CoV-2
** All of the pathogens/viruses are tested at independent laboratories
*** Bidra, S. Avinash & all. Comparison of In Vitro Inactivation of SARS CoV-2 with Hydrogen Peroxide and Povidone-Iodine Oral Antiseptic Rinses, Journal of Prosthodontics 0 (2020) 1–5, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jopr.13220.