X-PUR CariØ, with its scientifically proven 25% xylitol formulation, works during the colonization and adhesion of the caries process to reduce the cariogenic bacteria load. For many years, studies have shown that the tooth decay causing bacteria are not able to metabolize xylitol, which results in an absence of lactic acid and polysaccharide production. This is why X-PUR CariØ is effective to prevent the caries process, reduce non-cavitated and cavitated lesions and remineralize.
• Affordable for your patients
• Complements topical fluorides by reducing cariogenic bacteria load
• Effective against acute otitis media
• Fluoride free
• Safe for the environment: does not contain plastic particles that could harm the environment
• Scientifically proven formulation
• 100% natural: sodium lauryl sulfate, gluten & GMO free
• Help control cariogenic bacteria and further lesions
• Decrease the patient’s risk of caries
• Prevent plaque formation
Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, cellulose gum, sodium lauroylsarcosinate, spearmint flavor, sodium benzoate, calcium glycerophosphate, saccharin, limonene.
• Spearmint (Adults & children version)
• Fruits (Junior version)
• Children and toddlers
• Disadvantaged population
• Dysphagic patients
• Fluoride-free lovers
• Holistic product lovers
• Physically or mentally challenged patients
• Pregnant women
• Public health
• Vegetarian / Vegan
Adults and children
Three times per day
1. Brush with a small quantity of toothpaste. Expectorate.
2. For optimal results, do not eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes.
Dr. Jacques Véronneau, D.M.D., M.Sc., Ph.D.
Creator of X-PUR CariØ
Since 1952, fluoride is the most widely used therapeutic agent in
toothpaste. For adults and children highly infected by cariogenic bacteria
(100,000 Streptococcus mutans / mL of saliva), which represents
approximately 66 % of your patients*, fluoride toothpaste will remineralize,
but might not offer optimal removal of cariogenic bacteria.
This is why, more than 12 years ago, Dr. Jacques Véronneau, clinician, researcher and one of the only cariologists in Canada, began his journey to identify a therapeutic agent able to reduce the cariogenic bacteria load. He then began many studies, the most important being with 202 Kosovar children, to confirm the efficacy of a 25% xylitol toothpaste (therapeutic concentration) against cariogenic bacteria.
The results were really conclusive and this is why we are now launching the 1st Canadian 25% xylitol toothpaste with a scientifically proven formulation to reduce bacteria load! Below are the results of Dr. Véronneau’s studies.
Xylitol is a 100% natural sweetener derived from vegetable sources. Twenty years of research shows Xylitol efficacy treating dry mouth and reducing tooth decay.